The Inman Aligner allows you to:
- Achieve great results using just one appliance
- Creates a wonderful smile in less time and with less expense.
- Can be removed and inserted as easily as a retainer.
- Can be used to quickly align teeth either as a standalone treatment or before aesthetic or restorative treatment.
- Complete most cases in 6-18 weeks
The Inman Aligner has Nickel Titanium coil springs that power two aligner bows that gently oppose each other, guiding the teeth into their new position. These gentle forces are active over a very large range of movement, which is why the Inman Aligner works so quickly.
Have a look at this video, it will give you more of an insight. It shows the squeeze effect of the two aligner bows on the front teeth. The inner bow pushes forwards, while the outer bow pulls back on the front teeth.
These forces allow for predictable rotation, protrusion and retroclination movements.
This treatment will be carried out in our sister practice Aesthetic Dental Zone. Patients at Dulwich Dental Clinic who are interested in this procedure can talk to reception for more information or call on 0208 299 1434 where one of our friendly receptionist will be happy to help you.
Alternatively you can email us at: email@example.com